Forum

Suggest me a mouse

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #58331 by nomail
Replied by nomail on topic Suggest me a mouse
if you are on a tight budget, you can buy a dragon war mouse. But NOTE - dragon war is not a real company, its just a front which imports china products in bulk, puts their brand and packaging and sells them at 2x price with warranty. The mouse that they sell for 1K costs them for 3 to 5 USD ~ 150 to 300 Rs . Even if you take warranty 3 times in the year and they give you 3 new mice, they still make a profit. So they just added "warranty", which is nothing but - "we looted you by taking cost of 5 mice, so here is 1 extra mouse to replace the shitty mouse"
Example - www.aliexpress.com/item/for-Dota2-new-mo...Mice/1588071489.html

I would suggest a G402 which is much better in quality, durability and software support. But its like 2.5x your budget.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lunat!c

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #58333 by Bhabarnav
Replied by Bhabarnav on topic Suggest me a mouse
Yes. I use Dragon war only when in Hostel. I use Steelseries when in home,but its out of that budget.

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #58334 by Lunat!c
Replied by Lunat!c on topic Suggest me a mouse

nomail wrote: if you are on a tight budget, you can buy a dragon war mouse. But NOTE - dragon war is not a real company, its just a front which imports china products in bulk, puts their brand and packaging and sells them at 2x price with warranty. The mouse that they sell for 1K costs them for 3 to 5 USD ~ 150 to 300 Rs . Even if you take warranty 3 times in the year and they give you 3 new mice, they still make a profit. So they just added "warranty", which is nothing but - "we looted you by taking cost of 5 mice, so here is 1 extra mouse to replace the shitty mouse"
Example - www.aliexpress.com/item/for-Dota2-new-mo...Mice/1588071489.html

I would suggest a G402 which is much better in quality, durability and software support. But its like 2.5x your budget.

Anything else you can suggest? I can stretch my budget upto 1.5-1.8k

More
1 year 1 week ago #58463 by god of war
Replied by god of war on topic Suggest me a mouse
look for logitech mouse only ......plzz do not buy dragonwar mice if you have a choice.....thor leviathan chaos all shitty mices....go for logitech. Links below
www.amazon.in/Logitech-910004210-Gaming-...ogitech+gaming+mouse
www.amazon.in/Logitech-G300s-Optical-Gam...ogitech+gaming+mouse

Although in my opinion this is the best one out there for budget gaming mice
www.amazon.in/Logitech-G402-Hyperion-Ult...ogitech+gaming+mouse

Thanks.
Regards

More
1 year 1 week ago #58469 by V_J
Replied by V_J on topic Suggest me a mouse
Logitech G102 Optical Gaming Mouse www.amazon.in/dp/B01MYPU20Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_P-3qzbVC79VEQ

Logitech G302 910004210 Gaming Mouse,Black www.amazon.in/dp/B00SOOMXWW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_qa4qzb8D8V0YQ

Logitech G300s Optical Gaming Mouse (910-004347) www.amazon.in/dp/B00RH6R7C4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Fa4qzbE9V7DAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More
1 year 1 week ago #58470 by markelONN
Replied by markelONN on topic Suggest me a mouse
Logitech, best in durability.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds