Forum

[RESOLVED] Banned From the Server

More
1 week 1 day ago #60323 by Zeus
Another Demo - www.mediafire.com/file/gofg9dekda7ydm7/vac.dem

#1 - I guess we are the admins and you are not so we know how to make the server function and I guess since last 2 days server has more than 20+ players till night so we are doing a great job.
#2 - We have specific forum thread for suggestions kindly post there!

#dhanyawaad
The topic has been locked.
More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #60324 by mark1
2-3 saal purana demo nhi h recent demo h...but ur history was not that much clean so lets heads decide and dont reply here....and clean players kbi ban nhi hote aj tak ka record h Davaj ka ... Pehle b auto hack ko ban kia tha kyuki vo hacker tha us tym b aise hi post kre the but guilty hoga toh ban hoga ,these post of urs dont even matters to heads they judge on proof not on sentiments and dont reply here.... No 1 asked for explaination..Lets head admins decide..Till then calm down.... Aur if u wallhack and i get demo with any account I can post it whether it is 1 year old or not ...The demo I posted is of your new account... Not of an old account..i have demos of the guy named auto who was banned for walling too...ANd here is the id proof for the demos i posted

Steam id image link- www.mediafire.com/file/usf43hvig4mfl8n/20180703224223_1.jpg
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by mark1.
More
6 days 22 hours ago #60334 by Scr!pt3r
toxic mat ban
aur jaha tak tere record ki baat h to us samay bhi mai clean tha aaj bhi clean hu us samay bhi ban hua aaj bhi ban hia islea ye baat to mat hi bol :)
ki davaj me kabhi galat ban nai hua mujhse to mat hi bol baaki players se bolna to shayad maan le :)
@Admins kaha hai 3 din ho gaye topic ko no decision yet !!
More
6 days 22 hours ago #60337 by Shawn--`TWD`
@scripter
What he meant by “clean players kabhi ban nahi hote” is even if they are banned on the server , they will walk out clean if the demo proves nothing.

So before making any accusations on what he said or how things work here , I say you sit tight.

So you want we should rush to a decision in 3 days? Don’t come crying then if the result of your dispute is not what you expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More
6 days 10 hours ago #60340 by Shawn--`TWD`
As far as all the three demos are concerned , none of them is conclusive for me.

@other admins
Review the demos ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More
5 days 20 hours ago - 5 days 15 hours ago #60341 by ebox
demo not conclusive 1st wala
Last edit: 5 days 15 hours ago by ebox.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds