Forum

[BANNED] Ban Dispute

More
1 week 1 day ago #60227 by Axay123
[BANNED] Ban Dispute was created by Axay123
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin baklol aadmi.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : /godtier/ +Axay
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.davaj.in
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 1 : 43273159 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 116.68.105.165 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================

To prove I'm not wallhacking I'm ready to send fraps footage I record to post on facebook and instagram. I have footage dating from May 29th(2 weeks prior to my ban today). I'm ready to render(because the file size is big) and upload the files for proof. Hope you reply soon,thanks.
The topic has been locked.
More
1 week 1 day ago #60228 by Head Hunter
Replied by Head Hunter on topic [BANNED] Ban Dispute
i am not walling 2 weeks back so i am not punishable for my entire life ? xD that made my day XD

here is proof of ur walling

www.mediafire.com/file/tcopz4b0wop376l/godteir.zip
More
1 week 1 day ago #60229 by Axay123
Replied by Axay123 on topic [BANNED] Ban Dispute
ggwp.
I started wallhacking 3 days ago. I got the hack from a guy in your sv(his identity I will keep with myself). You can check my clean footage and see there's barely any difference as to how I play with walls. Anyhow I've been playing this game for 7 years and I think this is my time to retire and switch to pubg and fortnite full time xD. I bid ye farewell to the oldest sv I know. GG
More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 1 day ago #60230 by Head Hunter
Replied by Head Hunter on topic [BANNED] Ban Dispute
leaving a game with clean identity is much worth than ending ur career with a big black spot on ur face... all i want to say is it is sad to watch a good player to start hacking and take away the fun he had from other players which he enjoyed at his early age...
@mods lock the topic
Last edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Head Hunter.
More
1 week 1 day ago #60231 by Viranchi
Replied by Viranchi on topic [BANNED] Ban Dispute

Axay123 wrote: ggwp.
I started wallhacking 3 days ago. I got the hack from a guy in your sv(his identity I will keep with myself). You can check my clean footage and see there's barely any difference as to how I play with walls. Anyhow I've been playing this game for 7 years and I think this is my time to retire and switch to pubg and fortnite full time xD. I bid ye farewell to the oldest sv I know. GG

Hume tere jese players ki jarurat bhi nahi hai server pe aur naahi aage rahegi... Aur tera jo saathi hai jisne tuje yeh NOOB Hack diya hai usse bhi waqt aane pe BAN kar diya jaega fir dono mil ke PubG me gaand marwana... Tera purana game dekha hai mene...Noob hi tha uss waqt aur Wall hack me bhi noobs ki tarah hi BAN hua hai.. koi farak nhi tha... So,

R.I.P AXAY forever _|_
More
1 week 1 day ago #60232 by markelONN
Replied by markelONN on topic [BANNED] Ban Dispute
Waller
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds