Forum

[UNBANNED]banned for no reason

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #59874 by santa.xythe
Anyway whatever the f*** it is i dnt gve a sh** anymore, i was jst doing my job to kn who the f*** dstroy my non steam, and above all iam a steamer too, ill b back with my steam so try me.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #59875 by Kishore
Mind your language and keep your abuses with you.

No one destroyed you. And the impersonating stuff is too old. Get your own original steam if u think people are playing with your name which i don't know why anyone would do, that too with the exact same name as yours..

Here is your demo which i believe is enough to keep you and your client id banned. So if you have steam, play from that.

www.mediafire.com/file/p69o1q9cy1v7pgj/santa.dem
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #59876 by santa.xythe
Kishor as i was also an admin b4 in mb (monster balls) server i kn exactly whats necessary 4 being an admin and it is ur job to fix and to solve what's happening in the house, when a player's needed ur help, not throwing back word's at them.
And as u ave mention that's exactly what happen, some idiot impersonating the exact same name as mine when i was not around. Later when i log in game, Admin banned me right away without me knowing the fact. And if i was lying i wont be here wasting my time chatting around.
Anyway now i ave my steam, gud luck with the crippled non-steam.

ADIOS MY FRIEND.
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #59877 by santa.xythe
HAHAHAHAHA I watch the demo and the biggest mistake is i dnt speak hindi so keep the demo with u and the other idiot LOL LOL LOL. :silly: :silly:
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #59878 by Zingalala
Heads please unban he got banned as evader on client, which is not possible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: santa.xythe
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #59879 by Zingur
If you have steam then just play from it.. and as you said you were admin in mb then you better know its easy to identify in steam instead of client or lan and why you even play from client or lan if you have steam ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: santa.xythe
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds