Forum

Unban Request

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #59860 by 2bz4u
Replied by 2bz4u on topic Unban Request

abhishek deshpande wrote: Short demo but conclusive. You were hiting exact spot not here and there. This demo can keep you banned. No demo from your side as you're using client. Buy steam asap its cheap now

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Dont respond on ban disputes,only admins are allowed to reply on ban disputes section.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #59861 by god of war
Replied by god of war on topic Unban Request
Demo is short .......and no in this present instance there is no sound sense in play in this demo coz you are playing on a PUB server with 32 players and its very difficult to differentiate between sounds of each player even if you are using the best headphones in the world ......although trace is not conclusive coz he had seen each opponent before shooting ....but your game play is doubtful .....and radar is useful to spot your team mate not an opponent .......for me your gameplay is extremely doubtful I suggest you to get steam game its on sale now .....
I suggest to keep him banned for now.

Thanks
Regards

P.S. @Zingur get a longer demo next time or at least post multiple ones for better review.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #59863 by Zingur
Replied by Zingur on topic Unban Request
Yeah always try to take big demos but he left at that time so just got this but its enough i guess and banned him later in inferno
Last edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Zingur.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #59867 by Kishore
Replied by Kishore on topic Unban Request
Create a separate thread @santa

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds