Forum

Unban please

More
7 months 1 week ago #59661 by Ommi-GoD
Replied by Ommi-GoD on topic Unban please
Check it out, guys... And i am doing my job and according to me ur game was fishy and felt like walling. so i banned.. you are here because we feel you guys are accountable so that's the reputation we maintain... We dont need your judgmental behavior here... If my ban was wrong the heads will unban you in a matter of seconds.. and i guess its not a big deal... Even good great ONE TAP players like HANK have been banned here and then unbanned on the detailed investigation... He dint complain and cry like you. Wait for the HEADS Words.

1drv.ms/u/s!AqwcOko1coqwkRw1ALe26Tz1CUAq

Peace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #59663 by bikhari
Replied by bikhari on topic Unban please
All of a sudden i feel sympathy for this admin. I never knew there was such an army of noobs crying to all the admins to get me banned. At least once every 10 seconds you can see some idiot reporting me as hacker. But just because a lot of people are reporting me does not mean i am a hacker. These kind of noobs cry all the time out of frustration when someone kills them. But you as an admin need to put all of that aside when spectating a player. In my case its ok because i disputed and will get unbanned.

But just imagine how many innocent players you have banned and who didn't dispute and went on to play on other servers? I have been playing on gears, fatality, winners, xig from past several weeks and have never been banned but got banned here in just 4 days!!! You know a few years ago, there was a bunch of third class cz servers like xtrmz/PGN where i used to get banned repeatedly and i used to think that servers like davaj and winners are so cool because you could play without any fear in these servers and have a good time. How did things get so bad over here?

More
7 months 1 week ago #59664 by Zingur
Replied by Zingur on topic Unban please
look all of your clam doesn't prove anything so please have patience and let the head admins decide...

More
7 months 1 week ago #59665 by bikhari
If you think i said all of the above just to get unbanned, then i have really wasted a lot of my energy trying to write that entire feedback i think. Leave it i will simply wait for the head admins reply and then carry on with minding my own business.

More
7 months 6 days ago #59675 by Kishore
Replied by Kishore on topic Unban please
Not conclusive to me.

Even i was banned before i became admin. Admins are not superhumans who don't make mistakes. Ommi thought you were walling, he even recorded a demo, unlike in other servers, and banned you. This forum is for mistakes like this so that everyone can review it and unban if it was a mistake. Don't see why you are crying about it. Just take it as a compliment that people think you are a hacker. I get that all the time, even in csgo :D I just say go report to valve :P

More
7 months 6 days ago - 7 months 6 days ago #59676 by bikhari
Dude i have been banned plenty of times before too. My problem is not that i got banned. My problem is that i got banned on DAVAJ with such a shit demo that you would expect only from an admin of a server like wrath/xtrmz. All my frustration is because of the fact that i really like this server and davaj used to be the best a few years ago is now going down so fast and no one seems to be taking this seriously.

Anyways, am i unbanned now?
Last edit: 7 months 6 days ago by bikhari.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds