Forum

Unban please

More
7 months 6 days ago #59677 by Ommi-GoD
Replied by Ommi-GoD on topic Unban please
are who the fk is this idiot.. still crying for a ban. kid... Grow up...if get unbanned come on play on sv else find some other... talkin the same shit again and again like a love failure kid cryin to the girl that i love u i love u... GROW UP KID

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 6 days ago #59678 by bikhari
Replied by bikhari on topic Unban please

Ommi-GoD wrote: are who the fk is this idiot.. still crying for a ban. kid... Grow up...if get unbanned come on play on sv else find some other... talkin the same shit again and again like a love failure kid cryin to the girl that i love u i love u... GROW UP KID

Attachments:

More
7 months 6 days ago #59679 by markelONN
Replied by markelONN on topic Unban please
Suspicious enough for me.
My Verdict : Walling

More
7 months 6 days ago #59680 by Zingur
Replied by Zingur on topic Unban please
Not conclusive to me either.

Suggest you to use steam because once a player got vac banned their is no coming back...
and please stop crying :P

More
7 months 6 days ago #59681 by bikhari
Replied by bikhari on topic Unban please
i used to have cz on steam 2-3 years ago but i can't for the life of me remember what its password was. I have forgotten the password to even the email account i registered it with. And spending nearly 400 bucks on a fresh license of such an old game just doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I will try to buy cz on steam in the Christmas sale though when i hope its price will drop at least in the 200-250 range.

More
7 months 6 days ago #59682 by Head Hunter
Replied by Head Hunter on topic Unban please
Not conclusive for me...
@bhikari... Phaltu behes ka koi Matlab nahi h... Ommi apna kaam Kar rha Tha... Usko suspicious laga so he banned u... Ab hamlog review de rahe h apna apna... Phaltu pinch karne ki zarurat nahi h... Keep calm nd see what heads vil say...

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds