TOPIC: [RESOLVED] BANNED -_-

[RESOLVED] BANNED -_- 2 years 5 months ago #58056

• ASHUSEHRAWAT
  • Subedar
  • DON'T GROW UP, IT'S A TRAP
  • Thank you received: 26
In game name : HITBE@$T POP AND BOT
Steam Id : STEAM_0:1:84955806
Ip address: IT'S NO SHOWING DETAILS (BAN LIST)
Date of Ban: 19/01/2015
Ban Page Link: AS I SAID NOT SHOWING DETAILS
Admin who banned you : NO MAIL
Server in which you are banned : VorTeX | Davaj Gaming WarZone
Your side of story: i was following him on steam . which ever server he was joining i also started to join . thne he changed his steam settings to private nd rename his steam from no mail_forme to FOLLOW ME NOW MOTHERFUCKER nd i was like wtf kiss baat ki aakad hai tugh main -_- i continued after 10 minutes finding him on other sv his nick was GET A LIFE RETARD nd then i changed my nick to I WILL FOLLOW U NOW ONLY MOTHERFUCKER ON another sv ( BAD BOYS OF KOLKATA DEATHMATCH ) after this it was about 7 pm when my frndss came to call me i went out nd camo late home around 10 pm nd when i tried to join davaj vortex sv it kicked me coz i m banned from that sv then i go to nomail profile of steam , he has changed his steam name to ENJOY UA BAN ASSHOLE :) . AFTER ALL THIS i find RAHUL PANDEY ( SIR JI :) ) i told him everything so he unbanned me then i go to sleep
NEXT DAY AFTER 3 PM- i played for about 4 hours till no mial wasn't playing on davaj but whne he came 1st thing he done banned me after this i again go to pji nd tell my thing he said he will have a conversation with nomail after this pji replied YOU ARE BANNED FOR ADMIN ABUSE ( ALL THOSE ADMINS ND HEADS WHO DON'T TRUST ME CAN VIEW HIS STEAM ALLIAS FOR FINDING WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG REST IS UP TO U GUYS ONLY I M JUST A PLAYER ) I HOPE I WILL BE UNBANNED . REST IS UPTO HEADS.
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by fido.
The topic has been locked.

BANNED -_- 2 years 5 months ago #58057

• kirankarthikr
  • Gameserver Admin
  • Thank you received: 248
Short & Cute love story of the year.... :)

" i was following him on steam . which ever server he was joining i also started to join . thne he changed his steam settings to private nd rename his steam from no mail_forme to FOLLOW ME NOW MOTHERFUCKER nd i was like wtf kiss baat ki aakad hai tugh main -_- i continued after 10 minutes finding him on other sv his nick was GET A LIFE RETARD nd then i changed my nick to I WILL FOLLOW U NOW ONLY MOTHERFUCKER ON another sv ( BAD BOYS OF KOLKATA DEATHMATCH ) after this it was about 7 pm when my frndss came to call me i went out nd camo late home around 10 pm nd when i tried to join davaj vortex sv it kicked me coz i m banned from that sv then i go to nomail profile of steam , he has changed his steam name to ENJOY UA BAN ASSHOLE :)"

According to me NoMail wont ban anyone with out reason.

He might have a good explanation.

Have some patience till he replies .
WhEn I sTaRt KiLlnG , eVeN hElL wIlL pUt A hOuSeFuLl BoArD
KK #|DAVAJ|
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by fido.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hooper, Head Hunter, nishant1133, soul-morphine, ASHUSEHRAWAT, verma

BANNED -_- 2 years 5 months ago #58059

• ASHUSEHRAWAT
  • Subedar
lol love story but sorry i m not JB :D :D
BTW IT'S NOT a love story chngg it to annoying story :3 :3
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by ASHUSEHRAWAT. Reason: my story i can do whatever i want to

BANNED -_- 2 years 5 months ago #58087

• ASHUSEHRAWAT
  • Subedar
I REQUEST ADMINS TO UNBAN ME SINCE HE ISN'T REPLYING TO THIS TOPIC ....... ND LOCK THE topic ASAP
ty in advance nd tell him don't use his power to ban some one without any reason. i m just following him neither i m abusing or saying a word to him.
my steam id = STEAM_0:1:84955806 nd tell him not to do like that in future
ty in advance
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by ASHUSEHRAWAT. Reason: whatever i will tell neither admins trust me so will not give reason -_-

BANNED -_- 2 years 5 months ago #58090

• Zingalala
  • Gameserver Admin
  • Thank you received: 246
nomail : Please check this

Attachment 2015-01-18_00001.jpg not found

Attachment 2015-01-18_00002.jpg not found

Attachment 2015-01-18_00003.jpg not found

Nomail is busy in server configuration, he'll respond tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ASHUSEHRAWAT

BANNED -_- 2 years 5 months ago #58091

• ASHUSEHRAWAT
  • Subedar
thnkss zinga but i knw wat i have done
READ THE FULL STORY ^^^^^
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds