Forum

4 hackersin sv

More
5 months 6 days ago #59935 by hemang_27
4 hackersin sv was created by hemang_27
It’s a pity awful state of davaj sv ...sometimes as a plyer we curse u moderators and admins to the core becoz of your inability to do anything to hackers who come daily ...

Right now on sv there r 4 hackers playing as a team

At least make a davaj group on whatsapp so we can show u on the spot on bang on time ..

Hacker like cost 4ppl , Killer X Beast and another unnamed playing n making a mockery and joke of your sv ...

Kindly do the right job or make admins who are there on sv in spec .. If not I am there on sv regular

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 6 days ago #59936 by hemang_27
Replied by hemang_27 on topic 4 hackersin sv
Seriously fuck u guys to the core ...one hour n more n 4 hackers playing in a sv of 20 players right now

More
5 months 5 days ago #59937 by M@Y@NK M@GG3R
Replied by M@Y@NK M@GG3R on topic 4 hackersin sv
I understand your situation mate but right now can't do anything as along with hackers playing in server the svr is lagging very badly but it does'nt mean u will start abusing admins or other people.That's not the solution we r looking for.

Right now i can only ask u to have patience as the admins are looking into this matter and they will surely do something to make svr lag n hackers free.

Patience is the key!! :)

More
5 months 4 days ago #59941 by Viranchi
Replied by Viranchi on topic 4 hackersin sv

M@Y@NK M@GG3R wrote: I understand your situation mate but right now can't do anything as along with hackers playing in server the svr is lagging very badly but it does'nt mean u will start abusing admins or other people.That's not the solution we r looking for.

Right now i can only ask u to have patience as the admins are looking into this matter and they will surely do something to make svr lag n hackers free.

Patience is the key!! :)

Yeah I Agree with Mayank..
Have patience.. :) and do not curse/abuse admins.. They are working for all of us in good.
Have Faith! :)
Soon our server will be better than before and free from lags and hackers..

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

More
5 months 3 days ago #59946 by 2bz4u
Replied by 2bz4u on topic 4 hackersin sv
Dont be impatient,abusing community or management wont help you or your frustration towards hackers.Join davaj fb n whatsap group to call admins instanly.

Pm me your whatsap number and join davaj fb group.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds