Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 4 hackersin sv

4 hackersin sv 3 months 1 week ago #59935

• hemang_27
  • Jawan
  • Thank you received: 4
It’s a pity awful state of davaj sv ...sometimes as a plyer we curse u moderators and admins to the core becoz of your inability to do anything to hackers who come daily ...

Right now on sv there r 4 hackers playing as a team

At least make a davaj group on whatsapp so we can show u on the spot on bang on time ..

Hacker like cost 4ppl , Killer X Beast and another unnamed playing n making a mockery and joke of your sv ...

Kindly do the right job or make admins who are there on sv in spec .. If not I am there on sv regular
The administrator has disabled public write access.

4 hackersin sv 3 months 1 week ago #59936

• hemang_27
  • Jawan
  • Thank you received: 4
Seriously fuck u guys to the core ...one hour n more n 4 hackers playing in a sv of 20 players right now

4 hackersin sv 3 months 1 week ago #59937

• M@Y@NK M@GG3R
  • Havildar
  • Thank you received: 19
I understand your situation mate but right now can't do anything as along with hackers playing in server the svr is lagging very badly but it does'nt mean u will start abusing admins or other people.That's not the solution we r looking for.

Right now i can only ask u to have patience as the admins are looking into this matter and they will surely do something to make svr lag n hackers free.

Patience is the key!! :)

Re:RE: 4 hackersin sv 3 months 1 week ago #59941

• Viranchi
  • Havildar
  • Thank you received: 12
M@Y@NK M@GG3R wrote:
I understand your situation mate but right now can't do anything as along with hackers playing in server the svr is lagging very badly but it does'nt mean u will start abusing admins or other people.That's not the solution we r looking for.

Right now i can only ask u to have patience as the admins are looking into this matter and they will surely do something to make svr lag n hackers free.

Patience is the key!! :)
Yeah I Agree with Mayank..
Have patience.. :) and do not curse/abuse admins.. They are working for all of us in good.
Have Faith! :)
Soon our server will be better than before and free from lags and hackers..

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk

4 hackersin sv 3 months 1 week ago #59946

• 2bz4u
  • Havildar
  • Thank you received: 56
Dont be impatient,abusing community or management wont help you or your frustration towards hackers.Join davaj fb n whatsap group to call admins instanly.

Pm me your whatsap number and join davaj fb group.
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds