Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admin misusing powers

Admin misusing powers 1 month 1 day ago #59658

• jetfire
  • Rookie
hello, my ign is Jetf!re

I have created an account on this website just to report this one admin called zix who needs to develop some anger management skills. Today he kicked me from the server after i had worked hard to get a good score just because i was trying to go bombsite b with the bomb instead of bombsite a which he wanted. I rejoined and complained to him about kicking me(without any abuse) and he kicked me again. I have been kicked by this guy before too for similar reasons and have seen him kick plenty of other players when they don't play the way he wants them to. Being an admirer of this server, i would like you to at least keep these kind of admins in check to maintain this server's quality which is one of the only few good servers left in CZ.
Last Edit: 1 month 1 day ago by jetfire.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Admin misusing powers 3 weeks 1 day ago #59737

• 2bz4u
  • Havildar
  • Thank you received: 50
There must be some misunderstanding,wait for zix reply.

Admin misusing powers 1 week 1 day ago #59811

• M@Y@NK M@GG3R
  • Havildar
  • Thank you received: 14
As far as i know..I would like u to know that none of the Davaj Admins misuse their powers..and coming to your case..If war was on..then war is for team who plays together and try their best to win..In that case if u are not following the commands given by a senior and experienced admin like Zix..then he has atmost right to kick u from the server..Or looking at the other case that may be less players on server and only a site was in play then going to B site is completely wrong.

Well watever the situation maybe in ur case..Zix knows it better so wait till he replies to this thread and you will get your answers. :) ;)

Re:Admin misusing powers 6 days 13 hours ago #59813

First of all you said you were playing for good score which is not acceptable at all.Whenever war is going on you're supposed to play for a team and not for self. And following calls is one of that. Someone like zix(who has years of experience) is asking you to follow calls you are supposed to follow him.
About him kicking you- Each admin has that right to kick a player who is not playing for team. So its not a big issue if he kicked you.
Although wait for his reply to know the other side of story

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Re:Admin misusing powers 6 days 7 hours ago #59814

• jetfire
  • Rookie
I am just a normal player here trying to give feedback to improve your server and apparently you guys have already concluded that i am the wrong party before knowing half the story. What is the point of having this complaint section if all you do is suck up to the admin being complained against and defend him without knowing what happened?

The call zix made to rush A in inferno was absolutely stupid because the whole CT side was camping A and there were just 3 CTs at B. I took out all 3 and was barely 4 seconds away from planting the bomb. And without even checking the situation, the moment he got everyone killed including himself by rushing A, he instantly kicked everyone who rushed B out of his frustration.

Anyways, based on the replies i have received on this topic, i really don't think there is any point in continuing with this complaint. You guys may lock this topic now.
Last Edit: 6 days 7 hours ago by jetfire.

Admin misusing powers 6 days 5 hours ago #59815

• someshzade
  • Jawan
  • Thank you received: 12
Brother! you mentioned that you have already kicked by zix earlier for the same reason then why this mistake again did you do that? :dry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds