Forum

× General Discussion

Need some new maps and additional plugins

More
1 week 4 days ago #60201 by h!sokA~
Hey guys this h!sokA. Past few months our server had few players only. Because of lack of admins. But after recruiting new admins i can see a improvement in our server. All admins please be inside server if you're free. Also add some new maps and additional plugins so that more players will come. And make some indoor clan matches. Admins vs Players match,

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #60205 by V_J
Suggest maps and additional plugins which players would like on server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More
1 week 3 days ago #60220 by h!sokA~
=> Please add the few maps (cz-9-de_dust2_otg, cz-90-de_dust7ever, cz-114-de_dust4ever_cz, cz-121-de_cbble2_cz, cz-122-de_arkeo_cz). Also add de_storm too. Because in older days we had that map too. Most of the peoples love that map.

=> Plugins like theme round for best player, add some funny audio's when some one gets knife, Display the top player name in the right side or left side top corner. Also try to concentrate on players stats, ranks and promotions if they reached certain points. So that players will play regularly.

=> Also add guns skins also. (/getskin)

More
1 week 3 days ago #60221 by V_J
Maps we can add.

Knife sounds - nt every player likes it, we can have frag bonuses for knife but for audios we might re think.

Skins - No. We wont force players to download anything out of their will. We cant to keep cz as cz and not go.

More
1 week 3 days ago #60223 by h!sokA~
Skins => i didnt told to download them. I meant the server needs to have different skins. So if the player wants to change his skins he need to type /getskin. Once the map over his gun skin will be normal. I saw many servers had their gun skins (They have mentioned bottom of the screen to get awp skin type /getawp, getknife, etc). And most important thing is if the player changed his gun skin not only he can see his skin but also other players also the particular play gun skin.

More
1 week 3 days ago #60224 by V_J
I guess that force downloads skins which we will upload on server on players.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds