Forum

Counter Strike 1.6 allows "VALID STEAM ID"

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #36341 by crawford
Ahaha ajapai trolled n kishore double trolled evrybody...
N1
Bt in dis matter i wud lik 2 add somethng dat if dis gets implemented davaj will loose those random players whch we get evryday... N some players like some of my frnds who play rarely 4 sometime to refresh demselves... Dey will loose dis sv... Rest aall depends on u
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by crawford. Reason: suggestion
The following user(s) said Thank You: fido, MaMa1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fido
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #36345 by fido
@nomail: I understand the situation.. But the thing we deal with Steam_LAN players is nothing more than hacking, ban evasion, server crash or etc etc & one more issue is that some random players hacking rcon and banning players were things are happening on daily basis even though there are admins and you knew the presence of admins in CS server is less then 2% when compared to CZ server.. Moreover having Steam_LAN players makes the server 75% hack were now we can say its 95% hack free which is the safest side for the server and for those who playing for STATS.. But still when talking about the new players., yeah! i agree its really disappointing that we miss those random NON STEAM players... But we cant expect everything to be happened instant. Lets wait for a whilst, you mean like a week or for some more time for players to put trust on our server that things are fine here and more over its hack free server now...:)

@crawford: Thats sad to hear.. but the option is as you said they are your friends., you can suggest them to download DAVAJ CLIENT., its not more than 477 MB and doesn't consume much time.. lets see how things works.. :)
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by fido.

More
4 years 11 months ago #36372 by crawford
10 months in davaj n u cn predict evry single word of reply B) :p
@fido my frnds r lazy ass dont wrry aftr 2 mnths i will install client in der lapy... N u r also true in ur point... U shud implement dis :)

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds