On August 14 Steam updated with several fixes are as follows :
An update has been released for the Steam Client and will be automatically downloaded.
- Updated desktop user interface styles, simplifying common controls and navigation elements, and neutralizing overall color palette to align with Steam web pages and Big Picture mode
- Major update of embedded web browser to increase performance, reliability, and to bring in various security fixes and functionality updates
- Work around to prevent duplicate key presses in some cases for games running inside Adobe AIR
- Don't delay content updates for games set to high priority
- Fixed in-game progress indicators for workshop downloads displaying incorrect percentages for compressed files
- Fixed mods and shortcuts not displaying their names correctly in the friends interface and server browser
- Games can now be assigned to more than one category at a time
- Add "Hide this game in my library" functionality, accessible from the Set Categories menu. Games that are hidden will not show up in library filters except for a new filter called "Hidden", which will only appear once at least one game is marked as hidden. Hidden games are still available for play and will still appear on the user's profile.
- Add an "Uncategorized" filter in desktop library filter drop downs. This will appear when a user has at least one game in a category and at least one game that has no categories.
- In desktop library details, list, and small views, games can be multiply selected using shift-click and control-click and certain operations can be performed on the group
- Added install option to context menu for multiple selections
- When filtering by favorites or by owner, display only a single section instead of all the sections that the games are in.
- When adding a new category, scroll the category list to the bottom so we can see the category that was just added
- Added by-category filter options to the filter drop downs in all library views
- When switching between library views, remember the category of the game selected and retain it when possible
- In list view with game images selected, display the image on all instances of the game instead of only one
- Eliminate extraneous "Favorite" category when favorites are added from Set Categories instead of Add to Favorites
- Make type-to-search properly expand categories in list view. Better synchronize type to search between library views.
- Remove user categories from navigation bar hover menu. They are still available in the game filters drop-down in the library views.
- Add context menu to category headers in library views, containing "Expand All" and "Collapse All", and, in details/mini view, "Show/Hide Icons"
- Improve category collapse state synchronization between library views.
- Don't show hover effect on list items when a context menu is visible
- Add glow effect on hover to 2' library game filter button
- Retain selections when switching filters whenever possible
- Retain multiple selections when switching between details and list view
- Synchronize selection between main window library views and Small Mode.
There are other updates and fixes as well, however this article is limited to pc updates please click below to get full list.
What do you think about this Update ? did you noticed any differences ? Please comment below